Covid -19 - our actions for a safe holiday
"Le Dune" Holiday Village is working daily to ensure compliance with the government's provisions on cleanliness, hygiene and safety, but which guarantee a holiday of relaxation and light-heartedness.
Here is what you will find on your arrival:
- Training: all our staff have been trained according to the WHO (World Health Organization) directives in order to guarantee the highest level of safety and assistance;
- Information: we will prepare adequate information on prevention measures. Accompaniment on the pitch, accommodation or room will take place by adequately trained staff of the facility, who will explain to customers the prevention measures to be respected;
- Reception: during all check-in and check-out operations we will guarantee respect for social distances. We will have thermoscanners available for detecting body temperature;
- Rooms and accommodations: we will sanitize the rooms at each check-in with specific sanitisations, as per regional and national directives;
- Dispenser: dispensers will be made available to dispense disinfectant gel, where necessary;
- Beach: to allow our guests to spend their days on the beach in total serenity, we will place umbrellas and sunbeds at a safe distance, guaranteeing further distances than those indicated by the regional ordinance. Umbrellas and sunbeds will be sanitized constantly.
- Swimming pool: our swimming pool will be constantly supervised and sanitized by our staff, respecting the rules of social distancing;
- Common spaces: the rooms will be constantly sanitized. The common structures (bathrooms, toilets, showers, sinks) will be used respecting the interpersonal distance of at least one meter to avoid gatherings.
- Animation: sports activities, shows and all entertainment for adults, children and children will take place in such a way as to avoid gatherings.
- Restaurant: we will guarantee the spacing of the tables inside our restaurant. We will eliminate the buffers, preferring the table service;
- Bars: the counter service will be organized in such a way as to guarantee the distance, preferring the table service;
- Market: entry will be allowed keeping the safety distance, limiting the number of patrons.
We thank you for the trust you have placed in us for over 40 years and we will wait for you with the enthusiasm and hospitality that has always distinguished us.
Le Dune reserves the right to modify the services and related safety measures in relation to any future regulatory provisions not known at the time of writing the following text.